One of the new faces of the Kometa Cycling Team 2019 is this Italian rider who jumps to professionalism directly from the junior universe. Rubino’s cycling runs in his family. And not only because of his love of cycling. His father, Stefano Rubino, has a very long career as a soigneur in several cycling teams. The BMC, for several seasons, or the Israel Cycling Team are among his last destinations. The Novara rider is a small-looking rider who, on his bicycle, surprises with the climbing skills that a physicist like him is presumed to have, but also with his skills in other races that are more common in heavier riders. Rubino, who in 2018 has signed nine victories, won the Italian junior championship, a title at stake in the past G.P. Sportivi di Lori.
- 1º / XXXI Trofeo Cassa Rurale ed Artigiana di Cantù - XXXIX Coppa Città di Cantù.
- 1º / 71º Coppa Dondeo.
- 1º / 55° Giro Della Castellania.
- 1º / 44° Trofeo Comune Di Gussago.
- 1º / 33° Trofeo Vittorio Giorgi" Alla Memori.
- 1º / Campeonato Italiano Junior: 48° G.P. Sportivi di Lori.
- 1º / Gran Premio Tecnosaldatura" – Cronosquadre.
- 1º / Trofeo Cerreto Laghi.
- 1º / Giro delle Prese "Memorial Marco e Davide Polese".